WHY TRADE IN YOUR OLD BIKE?
- Instantly unlock the cash value of your used bike by trading it toward the purchase of your new bike
- Skip the hassle and cost of fixing, washing, and shipping your used bike
- Avoid issues with listing and selling your bike on your own, not to mention dealing with potential scams
- Get a value for your used bike in a matter of minutes and get store credit toward your new ride immediately
- Watch the video below and then use the form to get a base value on your bike before coming in.
Here are a few basic limitations / parameters for bikes we can accept for trade in.
Please review before bringing your bike in for evaluation.
• 2000 model year or newer
• Bike shop caliber bike (Huffy, Next, Magna, etc. not accepted)
• Serial number must be intact and not tampered with
• Repainted bikes not accepted unless by original manufacturer
• No broken frames, Tandems, Recumbent bicycles or adult Tricycles
• Bicycle must clean and free of any debris
• Must have valid state drivers license and at least 18 years of age